Celebrate good times as we cover a brand new issue! There are spoilers and swear words in this one, so consider yourself warned! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 8:03
- Doom Clock - 11:45
- Doomsplaining - 15:51 - It's time for a brand new issue! HUZZAH! We cover issue 5 of volume 6, from Gerard Way and Nick Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 41:19 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite fictional vehicle?"
Just as one era ends for the Doom Patrol, another begins, raising several questions, such as one asked by a famous archaeologist: "Snakes....Why did it have to be snakes??"
- Down on Derington Way - 7:12
- Doom Clock - 9:57
- Doomsplaining - 14:03 - It's the start of a new era, as we dive into the chaos of issues 64 and 65 of volume 2, beginning Rachel Pollack's run on the series!
- Mailbag O Doom - 49:21 - We read your responses to the question, "Which fictional character would you add to the Doom Patrol roster?"
There is another world. There is a better world. Well...there must be.
- Down on Derington Way - 13:09
- Doom Clock - 17:35
- Doomsplaining - 20:36 - This week we reach the end of another era in Doom Patrol history, as we take a look at issues 62 and 63 of volume 2, from Grant Morrison and Richard Case - Morrison's final issues.
- Mailbag O Doom - 58:12 - We read your responses to the question, "What piece of Doom Patrol merchandise would you approve?"
This is a lovely episode about a lovely group of people collectively known as the Doom Patrol and how they met a misunderstood creature and had a very civil discussion over afternoon tea. And nothing terrible, violent, ghastly or shocking happened to anyone at all nope no sir everything was fine.
- Down on Derington Way - 7:27
- Doom Clock - 13:53
- Doomsplaining - 17:13 - This week we cover issues 60 and 61 of Doom Patrol volume 2, by Grant Morrison and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 47:53 - We read your responses to the question, "What is the most unusual thing on your bucket list?"
Come on in, the apocalypse is fine! Heroes are reunited (or rebooted), some are lost, but all are changed as the battle for the soul of New York City heats up! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 7:53
- Doom Clock - 11:44
- Doomsplaining - 16:11 - This week we look at issues 58 and 59 of Doom Patrol volume 2, by Grant Morrison, Sean Phillips and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 39:59 - We read your responses to the question, "Where would you like to be locked up overnight?"
Grimacing faces! Misproportioned bodies! Giant mountain men! Sexy ladies who are feeling the cold! That's right gang it's time for more Doom Force with Mike and Paul! Wait, Doom Force??
- Down on Derington Way - 7:04
- Doom Clock - 11:20
- Doomsplaining - 15:16 - This week we look a special one-shot that was released after the shocking events seen in issue 57 of volume 2. Did it answer anything from the current storyline? Nope, because it was the weird, wacky parody known as DOOM FORCE, by Grant Morrison and a whole team of different artists!
- Mailbag O Doom - 46:57 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite parody?"
Surly teens! Revelations in outer space! Prison ships! Casette tapes (ask your parents)! Nematodes! This weridness can only mean one thing - time for more Doom Patrol! Let's get Patrolling!
- Doom Clock - 4:38
- Doomsplaining - 7:52 - It's a non-Waiting week! HOORAY! This week we dive into issue 4 of volume 6 by Gerard Way and Nick Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 48:30 - We read your responses to the question, "Which powers (and disadvantages) of a Doom Patrol member would you most want to have?"
Sunshine, lolipops and, fun-filled comic books, are, not what you will find in heeeeeere! Everybody SING! Yes this is definitely the wrong place for any of that light-hearted stuff. Let's get Patrolling!
- Down on Derington Way - 5:38
- Doom Clock - 10:18
- Doomsplaining - 13:08 - This week we return to volume 2 of Doom Patrol, and take a loo at a pivotal turning point in the team's history - issues 56 and 57, from Grant Morrison and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 48:30 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite cliffhanger?"
Given that the final episode of 2016 featured death so prominently (and let's face it, so did that year in general, I mean, really) it only seems natural to start off the new year in a similar morbid style! So sit back and enjoy this fun-filled adventure with a happy ending (WINK) as Mike and Paul launch YEAR THREE of WAITING FOR DOOOOOOOOOOM!
- Dwn on Derington Way - 9:41
- Doom Clock - 13:59
- Doomsplaining - 17:01 - Our first episode of 2017 takes us back to volume 3 of Doom Patrol, specifically issues 5 and 6, from John Arcudi and Tan Eng Huat!
- Mailbag O Doom - 53:10 - We read your responses to the question, "What was the best thing about 2016"
Surprise deaths! Bureaucratic efficiency! Ungrateful citizens! Islands in the sun! A Nazi! More death! The final episode of 2016; the final issue of Doom Patrol volume 1! Let's get patrolling!
- Doom Clock - 7:32
- Doomsplaining - 9:19 - Our final episode of 2016 covers the final issue, #121, of Doom Patrol volume 1, by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani! Joining us to discuss the issue is writer and artist, Gabriel Hardman!
- Mailbag O Doom - 53:10 - We read your responses to the question, "What is the worst continuation of something?"
See you in 2017!