Deadly frisbees! Faith healers! Erotic chocolate milk! Grail cups, not plastic tumblers! Food that opens gates! Satan! eBay sniping! Something for everyone!
- Down on Derington Way - 6:07
- Doom Clock - 10:22
- Doomsplaining - 15:45 - It's the beginning of the end for volume 2 of the Doom Patrol, as we take a look at issues 84 and 85, brought to us by Rachel Polack, Ted McKeever, John E. Workman and Lou Stathis!
- Mailbag O Doom - 45:58 - We read your responses to the question, "In terms of comics, what was the 'one that got away'?"
The only thing worth saying right now is ERMERGERD NEW ISSUE SPOILER WARNINGS GALORE NEW ISSUE NEW ISSUE LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 5:04
- Doom Clock - 14:47
- Doomsplaining - 18:07 - It's finally here! Issue 9 of Doom Patrol volume 6! SPOILER WARNINGS GALORE FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ IT YET OK? Brought to us by Gerard Way, Nick Derington, Tom Fowler, Tamra Bonvillain, Todd Klein, Maggie Howell and Jamie S. Rich!
- Mailbag O Doom - 45:58 - We read your responses to the question, "Pick a team of comic characters; they are now a band. What is the name of their first album?"
Asparagus monsters! New costumes! Talking apes! Over-explaining things! Ice, ice and more ice, baby! Closing line clunkers! All this wackiness can only mean one thing - it's time for an all new episode of Waiting For Doom! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 5:12
- Doom Clock - 7:38
- Doomsplaining - 12:02 - We return to volume 4 of the Doom Patrol, looking at issues 3 and 4 from John Byrne, Doug Hazlewood, Jare K Fletcher, and Alex Bleyaert!
- Mailbag O Doom - 36:02 - We read your responses to the question, "After the Brotherhoods of Evil and Dada, what Brotherhood should the Patrol face next?"