We're BACK! A bit late than usual, but it's due to shenanigans. No time to explain - LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 6:47
- Doom Clock - 12:13
- SURPRISE! New segment! GASP! What's it all about?? You'll have to tune in to find out!!
- Doomsplaining - 21:19 - Time for something completely different, as we take a look at a story featuring the Doom Patrol and the Teen Titans, from issue 7 of 'Solo', by Mike Allred!
- Mailbag O Doom - 36:37 - super short condensed version of the mailbag this week, as there wasn't a QOTW. I'm sure you'll survive.
Celebrate good times as we cover a brand new issue! There are spoilers and swear words in this one, so consider yourself warned! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 8:03
- Doom Clock - 11:45
- Doomsplaining - 15:51 - It's time for a brand new issue! HUZZAH! We cover issue 5 of volume 6, from Gerard Way and Nick Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 41:19 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite fictional vehicle?"
Just as one era ends for the Doom Patrol, another begins, raising several questions, such as one asked by a famous archaeologist: "Snakes....Why did it have to be snakes??"
- Down on Derington Way - 7:12
- Doom Clock - 9:57
- Doomsplaining - 14:03 - It's the start of a new era, as we dive into the chaos of issues 64 and 65 of volume 2, beginning Rachel Pollack's run on the series!
- Mailbag O Doom - 49:21 - We read your responses to the question, "Which fictional character would you add to the Doom Patrol roster?"
There is another world. There is a better world. Well...there must be.
- Down on Derington Way - 13:09
- Doom Clock - 17:35
- Doomsplaining - 20:36 - This week we reach the end of another era in Doom Patrol history, as we take a look at issues 62 and 63 of volume 2, from Grant Morrison and Richard Case - Morrison's final issues.
- Mailbag O Doom - 58:12 - We read your responses to the question, "What piece of Doom Patrol merchandise would you approve?"