This is a lovely episode about a lovely group of people collectively known as the Doom Patrol and how they met a misunderstood creature and had a very civil discussion over afternoon tea. And nothing terrible, violent, ghastly or shocking happened to anyone at all nope no sir everything was fine.
- Down on Derington Way - 7:27
- Doom Clock - 13:53
- Doomsplaining - 17:13 - This week we cover issues 60 and 61 of Doom Patrol volume 2, by Grant Morrison and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 47:53 - We read your responses to the question, "What is the most unusual thing on your bucket list?"
Come on in, the apocalypse is fine! Heroes are reunited (or rebooted), some are lost, but all are changed as the battle for the soul of New York City heats up! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 7:53
- Doom Clock - 11:44
- Doomsplaining - 16:11 - This week we look at issues 58 and 59 of Doom Patrol volume 2, by Grant Morrison, Sean Phillips and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 39:59 - We read your responses to the question, "Where would you like to be locked up overnight?"
Grimacing faces! Misproportioned bodies! Giant mountain men! Sexy ladies who are feeling the cold! That's right gang it's time for more Doom Force with Mike and Paul! Wait, Doom Force??
- Down on Derington Way - 7:04
- Doom Clock - 11:20
- Doomsplaining - 15:16 - This week we look a special one-shot that was released after the shocking events seen in issue 57 of volume 2. Did it answer anything from the current storyline? Nope, because it was the weird, wacky parody known as DOOM FORCE, by Grant Morrison and a whole team of different artists!
- Mailbag O Doom - 46:57 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite parody?"