Well. Isn't 2016 proving to be an...interesting....strange....year..? Anyway, hopefully this latest episode of WFD will brighten your day somewhat. Please note SPOILERS GALORE for those who've not yet read Issue 3 of Volume 6. WilFreD has warned you.
- Down on Derington Way - 8:50
- Doom Clock - 12:45
- Doomsplaining - 15:37 - It's a 'non-waiting' week! This week we return to the latest volume of the Patrol, with issue 3 from Way and Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 42:31 - We read your responses to the question, "What is the most fascinating fictional illness or ailment?".
The weirdness is ramped up, and things take a turn towards the dark as things begin to fall apart (yes, yet again) for our favourite team, the DOOM PATROL. When things get dim and chaotic, some people reach for the light, emanating from something like, say, a candle…but WilFreD warns you humans that candles are something best avoided in this book. No. No. No. No. No. (Creepy Voice) *yesssss*….. Let's. Get. Patrolling.
- Down on Derington Way - 12:28
- Doom Clock - 17:31
- Doomsplaining - 20:10 - This week we reach a dramatic turning point in volume 2 of dP history, as we take a look at issues 54 and 55 from Grant Morrison and Richard Case.
- Mailbag O Doom - 47:20 - We read your responses to the question, "Who is your favourite character who hides their face?"