Good grief! Mike and Paul are back and babbling on about the Doom Patrol again! Someone call in the government to put an end to this madness!
- Down on Derrington Way - 8:03
- Doom Clock - 11:47
- Doomsplaining - 15:15 - this week we look at issues 51 and 52 from volume 2, from Grant Morrison and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 45:43 - We read your responses to the question, "Who's your favourite made-up spy person?"
After another run-in with those accursed Tech-Gods, we're back for more Doom Patrol-related shenanigans and madness (WINK!)! Plus we take our first steps into some new Patrol territory this episode, so LET'S GET PATROLLING!!
- Down on Derrington Way - 8:43
- Doom Clock - 13:01
- Doomsplaining - 16:33 - this week we look at the first two issues of Doom Patrol volume 3, from John Arcudi and Tan Eng Huat!!
- Mailbag O Doom - 54:45 - We read your responses to the question, "What's your favourite comic book accessory?"
High stakes wagers! Suburban castles! Mad scientist voyeurism! Punk-ass green kids with unfortunate hair! Bob Brown - not the Greens senator! Giant monitor…lizards?!? Snyder-esque destruction! Horrible accents! Embarrassing revelations! Holy crap this one has it all, so LET'S GET PATROLLING!!
- Down on Derrington Way - 6:46
- Doom Clock - 13:19
- Doomsplaining - 16:35 - this week we take a look at issues 1113 and 114 from volume 1, by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani!
- Mailbag O Doom - 54:45 - We read your responses to the question, "What's your favourite fictional family?"