All praise the return of Mike and Paul, as they find themselves still Waiting For Doom! This week we take a special look at the team across the ages, in a special episode to get everyone caught up and ready for volume 6, launching in September! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Doom Clock - 7:15
- Doomsplaining - 11:08 - we discuss 'Doom Patrol basics' , and cover the highlights of each volume and version of the team across the years! We also answer audience questions about the Patrol, and wrap up with a Down on Derrington Way segment (55:25) that gives us more info on the upcoming series due September!
Welcome back to Waiting For Doom! This week we return to the 1960s and take a look at an unexpected alliance formed to save the world! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derrington Way - 5:15
- Doom Clock - 7:06
- Doomsplaining - 9:30 - we discuss issues 111 and 112 from volume 1, by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani!
- Mailbag O Doom - 40:42 - We read your responses to the question, "What's the worst thing that happened to a comic you own?"
Mike and Paul return to discuss more Doom Patrol related goodness, despite the saucy shenanigans of Shadowy Mr. Evans! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derrington Way - 9:10
- Doom Clock - 11:10
- Doomsplaining - 14:05 - we take look at issues 47 and 48 from volume 2, by Grant Morrison and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 40:42 - We read your responses to the question, "What's the last character you went 'all in' on?"
It's the return of two classic Doom Patrol villains, and proof that maybe Arani hasn't talking garbage since her first appearance! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derrington Way - 6:20
- Doom Clock - 7:25
- Doomsplaining - 11:02 - we look at issues 15 and 16 from volume 2, by Paul Kupperberg, Erik Larsen and Graham Nolan!
- Mailbag O Doom - 43:30 - We read your responses to the question, "What's your favourite novel related to comics?"