Come on in, the apocalypse is fine! Heroes are reunited (or rebooted), some are lost, but all are changed as the battle for the soul of New York City heats up! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 7:53
- Doom Clock - 11:44
- Doomsplaining - 16:11 - This week we look at issues 58 and 59 of Doom Patrol volume 2, by Grant Morrison, Sean Phillips and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 39:59 - We read your responses to the question, "Where would you like to be locked up overnight?"
Grimacing faces! Misproportioned bodies! Giant mountain men! Sexy ladies who are feeling the cold! That's right gang it's time for more Doom Force with Mike and Paul! Wait, Doom Force??
- Down on Derington Way - 7:04
- Doom Clock - 11:20
- Doomsplaining - 15:16 - This week we look a special one-shot that was released after the shocking events seen in issue 57 of volume 2. Did it answer anything from the current storyline? Nope, because it was the weird, wacky parody known as DOOM FORCE, by Grant Morrison and a whole team of different artists!
- Mailbag O Doom - 46:57 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite parody?"
Surly teens! Revelations in outer space! Prison ships! Casette tapes (ask your parents)! Nematodes! This weridness can only mean one thing - time for more Doom Patrol! Let's get Patrolling!
- Doom Clock - 4:38
- Doomsplaining - 7:52 - It's a non-Waiting week! HOORAY! This week we dive into issue 4 of volume 6 by Gerard Way and Nick Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 48:30 - We read your responses to the question, "Which powers (and disadvantages) of a Doom Patrol member would you most want to have?"
Sunshine, lolipops and, fun-filled comic books, are, not what you will find in heeeeeere! Everybody SING! Yes this is definitely the wrong place for any of that light-hearted stuff. Let's get Patrolling!
- Down on Derington Way - 5:38
- Doom Clock - 10:18
- Doomsplaining - 13:08 - This week we return to volume 2 of Doom Patrol, and take a loo at a pivotal turning point in the team's history - issues 56 and 57, from Grant Morrison and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 48:30 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite cliffhanger?"
Given that the final episode of 2016 featured death so prominently (and let's face it, so did that year in general, I mean, really) it only seems natural to start off the new year in a similar morbid style! So sit back and enjoy this fun-filled adventure with a happy ending (WINK) as Mike and Paul launch YEAR THREE of WAITING FOR DOOOOOOOOOOM!
- Dwn on Derington Way - 9:41
- Doom Clock - 13:59
- Doomsplaining - 17:01 - Our first episode of 2017 takes us back to volume 3 of Doom Patrol, specifically issues 5 and 6, from John Arcudi and Tan Eng Huat!
- Mailbag O Doom - 53:10 - We read your responses to the question, "What was the best thing about 2016"
Surprise deaths! Bureaucratic efficiency! Ungrateful citizens! Islands in the sun! A Nazi! More death! The final episode of 2016; the final issue of Doom Patrol volume 1! Let's get patrolling!
- Doom Clock - 7:32
- Doomsplaining - 9:19 - Our final episode of 2016 covers the final issue, #121, of Doom Patrol volume 1, by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani! Joining us to discuss the issue is writer and artist, Gabriel Hardman!
- Mailbag O Doom - 53:10 - We read your responses to the question, "What is the worst continuation of something?"
See you in 2017!
Much Doom. Very Patrol. It's the penultimate episode for 2016, featuring the penultimate issue of Doom Patrol volume 1! So everyone get ready to take a drink (poor Cliff) and let's get patrolling!
- Down on Derington Way - 9:01
- Doom Clock - 18:03
- Doomsplaining - 20:41 - This week we look at issues 119 and 120 from volume 1 of the Doom Patrol, by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani!
- Mailbag O Doom - 56:19 - We read your responses to the question, "What is something cool that is the same age as you?"
Yes, yes, insert 'waiting for Waiting For Doom' joke here. Anyway - we're back, and we're joined by podcaster extraodinaire, Ryan Daly! You can find his various shows over on the Fire and Water Network. Without further ado - let's get patrolling!
- Down on Derington Way - 9:51
- Doom Clock - 15:02
- Doomsplaining - 18:04 - This week we take a look at a two part story from the Brave and the Bold series of 2010, by J. Michael Straczynski and Jesus Saiz. It not only features the Doom Patrol, but also the Legion of Super-Heroes, the Inferior Five and the Legion of Substitute Heroes!
- Mailbag O Doom - 59:55 - We read your responses to the question, "Who or what is the worst fictional A.I.?".
Well. Isn't 2016 proving to be an...interesting....strange....year..? Anyway, hopefully this latest episode of WFD will brighten your day somewhat. Please note SPOILERS GALORE for those who've not yet read Issue 3 of Volume 6. WilFreD has warned you.
- Down on Derington Way - 8:50
- Doom Clock - 12:45
- Doomsplaining - 15:37 - It's a 'non-waiting' week! This week we return to the latest volume of the Patrol, with issue 3 from Way and Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 42:31 - We read your responses to the question, "What is the most fascinating fictional illness or ailment?".
The weirdness is ramped up, and things take a turn towards the dark as things begin to fall apart (yes, yet again) for our favourite team, the DOOM PATROL. When things get dim and chaotic, some people reach for the light, emanating from something like, say, a candle…but WilFreD warns you humans that candles are something best avoided in this book. No. No. No. No. No. (Creepy Voice) *yesssss*….. Let's. Get. Patrolling.
- Down on Derington Way - 12:28
- Doom Clock - 17:31
- Doomsplaining - 20:10 - This week we reach a dramatic turning point in volume 2 of dP history, as we take a look at issues 54 and 55 from Grant Morrison and Richard Case.
- Mailbag O Doom - 47:20 - We read your responses to the question, "Who is your favourite character who hides their face?"