Yes, yes, insert 'waiting for Waiting For Doom' joke here. Anyway - we're back, and we're joined by podcaster extraodinaire, Ryan Daly! You can find his various shows over on the Fire and Water Network. Without further ado - let's get patrolling!
- Down on Derington Way - 9:51
- Doom Clock - 15:02
- Doomsplaining - 18:04 - This week we take a look at a two part story from the Brave and the Bold series of 2010, by J. Michael Straczynski and Jesus Saiz. It not only features the Doom Patrol, but also the Legion of Super-Heroes, the Inferior Five and the Legion of Substitute Heroes!
- Mailbag O Doom - 59:55 - We read your responses to the question, "Who or what is the worst fictional A.I.?".
Well. Isn't 2016 proving to be an...interesting....strange....year..? Anyway, hopefully this latest episode of WFD will brighten your day somewhat. Please note SPOILERS GALORE for those who've not yet read Issue 3 of Volume 6. WilFreD has warned you.
- Down on Derington Way - 8:50
- Doom Clock - 12:45
- Doomsplaining - 15:37 - It's a 'non-waiting' week! This week we return to the latest volume of the Patrol, with issue 3 from Way and Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 42:31 - We read your responses to the question, "What is the most fascinating fictional illness or ailment?".
The weirdness is ramped up, and things take a turn towards the dark as things begin to fall apart (yes, yet again) for our favourite team, the DOOM PATROL. When things get dim and chaotic, some people reach for the light, emanating from something like, say, a candle…but WilFreD warns you humans that candles are something best avoided in this book. No. No. No. No. No. (Creepy Voice) *yesssss*….. Let's. Get. Patrolling.
- Down on Derington Way - 12:28
- Doom Clock - 17:31
- Doomsplaining - 20:10 - This week we reach a dramatic turning point in volume 2 of dP history, as we take a look at issues 54 and 55 from Grant Morrison and Richard Case.
- Mailbag O Doom - 47:20 - We read your responses to the question, "Who is your favourite character who hides their face?"
When you think of the number 75, you realise it signifies the 'diamond anniversary' of a thing, which usually entails a classy celebration of reaching such a milestone but thankfully you'll find none of that rot here. LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 6:39
- Doom Clock - 11:09
- Doomsplaining - 15:08 - This week we look celebrate the Doom Patrol on our 75th episode by looking at 2 Teen Titans stories. Oh. Anyway, this week we take a look at Teen Titans Earth One Volume 2, and Tales of the New Teen Titans #3!
- Mailbag O Doom - 47:56 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite sequel?"
New week! New episode! New Doom Patrol! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 8:48
- Doom Clock - 13:04
- Doomsplaining - 15:33 - This week we look at issues #2 from volume 6, by Gerard Way and Nick Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 47:31 - We read your responses to the question, "Who is your favourite character called 'Mister...'?"
Mike and Paul are back with more Doom Patrol awesomeness, with added helpings of legal issues and eastern mysticism! Good grief! LET'S GET PATROLLING!!
- Down on Derington Way - 6:15
- Doom Clock - 11:30
- Doomsplaining - 14:02 - This week we look at issues #3 and #4 from volume 3, by John Arcudi and Tan Eng Huat!
- Mailbag O Doom - 48:57 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite conflict in fiction?"
This week Mike and Paul are joined by friend and fan of the show, Fractures, as we take a look back at some 60's shenanigans!!
- Down on Derington Way - 9:38
- Doom Clock - 10:01
- Doomsplaining - 47:14 - This week we take a look at issues #117 and #118 from volume 1, by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani!
- Mailbag O Doom - 47:14 - We read your responses to the question, "What did you think of the new Doom Patrol #1?
Fire up the action chair, question normality, and take a drink (preferably a large one) as your favourite Patrologists get their hot hands on a comic they've been waiting for all this time: an all new Doom Patrol #1. What a time to be alive! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 6:11
- Doom Clock - 7:48
- Doomsplaining - 10:55 - The moment we thought may never happen is finally here. Doom Patrol Volume 6, Issue 1. The beginning of the Way/Derrington era! Enjoy. Potential spoilers for those who are yet to read this issue.
- Mailbag O Doom - 49:43 - We read your responses to the question, "What is something you didn't know about comics at first?"
This week we are joined by special guest Steve Lacey, from the Fantasticast podcast, to discuss a special issue that is an..homage? Riff? Act of plagiarism?
- Down on Derrington Way - 14:35
- Doom Clock - 17:05
- Doomsplaining - 21:19 - this week we look at issue 53 of volume 2, from Grant Morrison and Ken Steacy - and with Steve's help we learn of a few similarities between this issue and some similarities with another fantastic foursome…WINK!
- Mailbag O Doom - 01:07:40 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite fictional foursome?"
Horrible mutants! Horrible accents! Horrible Comic Book Science! Horrible Perve-O-Meters! Horrible reinforcements! Horrible nazi gorillas! Let's get horrible! No, wait, let's get PATROLLING!!
- Down on Derrington Way - 9:34
- Doom Clock - 14:33
- Doomsplaining - 17:53 - this week we head back to the 1960s, for issues 115 and 116 of volume 1, by Arnold Drake and Bruno Premiani!
- Mailbag O Doom - 49:19 - We read your responses to the question, "Who's your favourite character with a fin?"