The theme for this episode appears to be: So this weird thing happens. Right. Then another weird thing happens. Riiiiight. And then ANOTHER weird thing happens….RIIIIIGHT. In any case: LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derrington Way - 7:32
- Doom Clock - 12:42
- Doomsplaining - 16:30 - this week we look at issues 49 and 50 from volume 2, by Grant Morrison, Richard Case, and a team of guest artists!
- Mailbag O Doom - 54:45 - We read your responses to the question, "What makes you try a comic?"
Despite Mike and Paul previously promising an amazing 'all mime' episode, WilFreD has used his terror-nology to overrule (and scare) them, in order to bring you something far more fitting for the Doom Patrol legacy, with an extra special guest - Paul Kupperberg!!
- Doom Clock - 2:56
- Doomsplaining - 6:32 - this week we have the honour and privilege of being joined by Paul Kupperberg, who gave us the second iteration of the team, lead by Arani and based in Kansas! We discuss his time on the book, as well as his latest work, which you can check out at www.paulkupperberg.com , www.crazy8press.com , and as part of the reborn Charlton Neo Comics at www.morttodd.com/charlton !
It's the inevitable, triumphant return of Waiting For Doom! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derrington Way - 5:36
- Doom Clock - 7:04
- Doomsplaining - 12:13 - this week we look at issues 17 and 18 from volume 2, by Paul Kupperberg and Graham Nolan! Not only were these tie-in issues to DC's 'Invasion!' crossover of 1988, but they were also the end of Kupperberg's time with the Patrol!
- Mailbag O Doom - 48:39 - We read your responses to the question, "What's your favourite spin off?"