Teen punks of convenience! Vampires! (Again!?) Questionable use of $12 Million! Rebirths, Relaunches and Retcons, oh my! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 6:11
- Doom Clock - 7:39
- Doomsplaining - 12:38 - We begin to cover volume 4 of the Doom Patrol, looking at the first 2 issues of this series, from John Byrne, Doug Hazlewood, Jared K. Fletcher and Alex Bleyaert!
- Mailbag O Doom - 45:57 - We read your responses to the question, "Who is your favourite pre-comics fictional character?"
We're back with more Doom Patrol goodness! Join Mike, Paul, Hotcakes and Fabineez for about 30 minutes of good audio, and another 30 minutes of an annoying clipping sound that unexpectedly appeared during editing. Not recording - because we would've stopped until it was resolved - but editing. CURSE YOU, TECH GODS. Anyway, thanks and apologies in advance for putting up with it. We loves you guys.
- Down on Derington Way - 10:46
- Doom Clock - 16:48
- Doomsplaining - 21:56 - We return to volume 2 of the Doom Patrol, covering issues 80 and 81 from rachel Pollack, The Pander Brothers, Ted McKeever, Stuart Chaffetz, and John E Workman Jr!
- Mailbag O Doom - 45:57 - We read your responses to the question, "Who is your favourite fictional hero of colour?"
It's a new episode, taking a look at a new era, featuring the deubt of a new gimmick, the Doom Radio! LET'S GET PATROLLING!
- Down on Derington Way - 8:49
- Doom Clock - 10:15
- Doomsplaining - 13:53 - We take our first nervous steps into an era we've never covered before...save for giving the entire run a brief recap back in Episode 7 (February 2015) because SOMEONE at the time refused to buy/read it...anyway, what was I saying? Oh. Yes. This week we take a look at the 'Tenth Circle' story from JLA (2004) issues 94 through 99, by John Byrne, Chris Claremont, Jerry Ordway, Tom Orzechowski and David Baron! The intro to Byrne's dP run proper!
- Mailbag O Doom - 45:24 - We read your responses to the question, "What name in comic do you have problems pronouncing?"