Surly teens! Revelations in outer space! Prison ships! Casette tapes (ask your parents)! Nematodes! This weridness can only mean one thing - time for more Doom Patrol! Let's get Patrolling!
- Doom Clock - 4:38
- Doomsplaining - 7:52 - It's a non-Waiting week! HOORAY! This week we dive into issue 4 of volume 6 by Gerard Way and Nick Derington!
- Mailbag O Doom - 48:30 - We read your responses to the question, "Which powers (and disadvantages) of a Doom Patrol member would you most want to have?"
Sunshine, lolipops and, fun-filled comic books, are, not what you will find in heeeeeere! Everybody SING! Yes this is definitely the wrong place for any of that light-hearted stuff. Let's get Patrolling!
- Down on Derington Way - 5:38
- Doom Clock - 10:18
- Doomsplaining - 13:08 - This week we return to volume 2 of Doom Patrol, and take a loo at a pivotal turning point in the team's history - issues 56 and 57, from Grant Morrison and Richard Case!
- Mailbag O Doom - 48:30 - We read your responses to the question, "What is your favourite cliffhanger?"
Given that the final episode of 2016 featured death so prominently (and let's face it, so did that year in general, I mean, really) it only seems natural to start off the new year in a similar morbid style! So sit back and enjoy this fun-filled adventure with a happy ending (WINK) as Mike and Paul launch YEAR THREE of WAITING FOR DOOOOOOOOOOM!
- Dwn on Derington Way - 9:41
- Doom Clock - 13:59
- Doomsplaining - 17:01 - Our first episode of 2017 takes us back to volume 3 of Doom Patrol, specifically issues 5 and 6, from John Arcudi and Tan Eng Huat!
- Mailbag O Doom - 53:10 - We read your responses to the question, "What was the best thing about 2016"